Charity Fundraising events can be very stressful to organise. Understandably you want your charity day to run smoothly and for your guests to have an enjoyable experience. We are proud to have worked with a number of high profile charities in the past few years including Sobell House, U-Care and many others (totalling between 50 to 120 guests at a time) and have helped them raise thousands of pounds for many good causes.
WE have experienced event organisers at Studley Wood who will tailor the day to your requirements. We offer on and off course services which will make your golf event and dinner a memorable one.
The range of golf services we are able to offer include:
- Providing Prizes
- Organising competitions at specific holes (nearest the pin, longest/straightest drive)
- Video and photography
- Working out results and hosting prize giving ceremonies if required
- Refreshment trolleys for the course and half way house
- Use of our 15 bay driving range
Our entertainment package includes:
- Table organisation of up to 120 in our clubhouse or 60 in our private dining room
- Full selection of food and drink optiond from breakfast to 3 course dinner
- Table gifts
- Compere/master of ceremonies
- Entertainment including music and motivational speakers
Our flexibility ensures you get the most from your day. Please see our Testimonial Page.
Early booking is recommended as the course and clubhouse becomes a very busy place in high season.
"The food was outstanding, nothing was too much trouble and you all really helped to make our day a great success."
S.W. - Stoke Mandeville Hospital Radio Golf Day
"Thank you so much for your help and generosity at the Strand Golf Day, we've made at least £8000 and would not have been able to do it without you."
CATHERINE - Strand Golf Day